SBR RUBBER COMPOUND
Production excess, production scrap, uncured & unvulcanized rubber compound
- Engineered SBR rubber compound from automotive, hose & conveyor belt compounding process
- Polymer types: SBR 1502, SBR 1712, Blends of SBR, NR
- Specs: Black, Green, Clay, White
- Type: uncured & unvulcanized
- Appearance: Wigwag, Sheet, Strips, Ribbon
- Packing: palletized or boxed
- QTY: 43,000 lb. to 58,000 lb. per truckload
- Uncured SBR rubber compound is ideal for molding rubber parts
- SBR compound with cure pack can be easily calendared if needed
- Since the compound is unvulcanized, it can be mixed with other compounds
- Ideal, low cost compound for molding and extrusion of low cost rubber parts
We take pride in our speed of communication and making truckload movements extremely simple.
Remember: You send a message, we send a truck!
We work with tire plants and custom rubber mixing facilities across USA & Canada.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.