IIR BUTYL COMPOUND OFF-GRADE
Off-spec, production excess scrap or excess inventory
- Tire manufacturing, production excess butyl rubber compound scrap
- Color: All black rubber
- Grades: ABC mix, bulk or boxed
- Type: Unvulcanized, scrap butyl compound off-grade
- Collected mostly from tire manufacturing process, also available from non-tire manufacturing
- Recycling and supply capacity of 100 to 400 tons per month
- Ideal, low cost butyl compound to re-blend, calendar for tube inner liners
- Offers good tack and low air permeability in tire inner liner compounds
- Excellent resistance to flex fatigue and abrasion resistance
- Ideal tread resistance, aging properties and scorch safety
We take pride in our speed of communication and making truckload movements extremely simple.
Remember: You send a message, we send a truck!
We work with tire plants and custom rubber mixing facilities across USA & Canada.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.