UNCURED NBR NITRILE COMPOUND & NBR MASTERBATCH
Production excess uncured NBR rubber from hose, conveyor belt and automotive rubber parts
- NBR Compound is non-tire rubber, collected from custom mixing and manufacturing plants
- Polymer type: Any type of Nitrile ( NBR rubber )
- Specs: Any color, no metal or fiber, uncured & un-vulcanized
- Appearance: Wigwag, Sheet, Strips, Ribbon, Rope
- Packing: Palletized or boxed
- QTY: 43,000 lb. to 58,000 lb. per truckload
- NBR compound – Fully compounded Nitrile rubber, blended rubber with sulphur curing system, carbon black and processing oils. Production excess, or off-spec properties.
- NBR Masterbatch – Nitrile rubber without cure system. Blended with carbon black and processing oils, this material can be mixed with other compounds.
We take pride in our speed of communication and making truckload movements extremely simple.
We work with tire plants and custom rubber mixing facilities across USA & Canada.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.