NR COMPOUND, NR MASTERBATCH
UNCURED NATURAL RUBBER
Production excess uncured rubber from hose, conveyor belt and automotive rubber parts
- NR Compound is non-tire rubber, collected from custom mixing and manufacturing plants
- Polymer type: Any type of Natural rubber
- Specs: Any color, no metal or fiber, uncured & un-vulcanized
- Appearance: Wigwag, Sheet, Strips, Ribbon, Rope
- Packing: Palletized or boxed
- QTY: 43,000 lb. to 58,000 lb. per truckload
- NR compound – Fully compounded and blended rubber with sulphur curing system, carbon black and processing oils, production excess, or off-spec properties
- NR Masterbatch – Natural rubber without cure system, blended with carbon black and processing oils, can be mixed with other compounds
We take pride in our speed of communication and making truckload movements extremely simple.
We work with tire plants and custom rubber mixing facilities across USA & Canada.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.