TIRE COMPOUND A GRADE, OFF-SPEC
Tire production scrap compounds & excess inventory from tire manufacturing
- SBR/NR based tire compound
- Black, wigwag with minimum scorch
- Off-spec / off-grade due to variance form target properties
- Expected to less have than 5% scorch or curing
- All material in sheet form
- Tensile varies lot to lot, ranges from 800 to 2800 PSI
- SBR/NR based Off-spec rubber compound
- Derived from tire manufacturing process
- Appearance: Wigwag / sheets
- Color: Black, free of metal or fiber
- Grade: A grade rubber compound <5% vulcanization
- Source: Collected from tire manufacturing post production scrap
- Packing: Palletized or Boxed
- QTY: 43,000 lb. to 58,000 lb. per truckload
Clean, unprocessed wigwag sheets of tire compound A grade rubber. Most certainly, A grade tire compound is natural rubber and SBR blend.
Moreover, A grade tire compound could have strong tensile strength 14 to 18 MPA, abrasion of 10o to 130 and hardness Shore A of 60-65 on an average.
Actual physical and chemical properties on scrap compounds vary from lot to lot. Material is always in wigwag form, with minimal to no scorching. It could be off-spec due to variance in properties, not meeting target requirements from respective tire manufacturers.
We take pride in our speed of communication and making truckload movements extremely simple.
Our suppliers and customers say: You send a message; we send a truck!
We work with tire plants and custom rubber mixing facilities across USA & Canada.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.