TIRE RUBBER FRICTION CORD
Uncured rubber with fiber from tire manufacturing process
SPECS & PACKING
- Tire production excess, un-vulcanized rubber friction cord
- Appearance: Chunks, blocks, strips, circles
- Color: Black with fiber ( polyester or nylon )
- Grade: Friction rubber is not graded, a mix of all rubber with fiber
- Source: Collected from tire manufacturing post production scrap
- Packing: Baled or bulk loaded, separated with plastic sheets
- QTY: 40,000 lb. to 50,000 lb. per truckload
We take pride in our speed of communication and making truckload movements extremely simple.
Remember: You send a message, we send a truck!
We work with tire plants and custom rubber mixing facilities across USA & Canada.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.