BUNKER SILAGE TIRE WEIGHTS
Cover and hold down bunker silos with cut tire sidewall rings
SPECS & PACKING
- One full truckload is 1800 total tire sidewalls
- 25 tire weights per bundle, total 72 bundles per truckload
- Weight 22 lb. to 24 lb. per tire sidewall
- Clean cut silage tire weights, with no steel sticking out
- Tire ring sizes 22.5″ ID, OD size 34″ – 36″
- Silo bunker cover weights are cut from recycled radial steel belted, semi truck tires
- One full truckload of cut tire weights covers est. 12000+ sq. feet of tarp
- Estimate 7+ sq. feet coverage per silage tire weight
- Cover feedlot grain bunkers with recycled rubber, cut tire weights
- Replace old tires with cut tire rings to hold down bunker silo tarps
- Large inventory available from multiple tire cutting locations around USA
- Our quotes include delivery to any location across Northeast, Midwest, South and West coast
- Most bunker cover weights ship on flatbed trucks. You can request dry van delivery, if needed
Dairies, farms, feedlots and agricultural service provides work with us, primarily because we deliver on time and offer widest inventory of cut tire weights.
We supply cut tires from over 20+ locations across the USA. This allows us to fulfill large orders with the ability to ship multiple loads per week.
Our operations and logistics teams will ensure the best customer service.