EPDM, NBR CLEANOUT SCRAP RUBBER
Synthetic rubber cleanout sheets collected from Banbury mixing cleanout process
- Banbury cleanout scrap rubber polymers collected as mixer cleanout from NR, SBR based rubber compounds
- No accelerator in compound, except traces from cleaning process
- Derived from production scrap, natural clean-out rubber sheets used to clean Banbury mixer between mixing cycles
- Color: Black or colored
- Packing: Palletized or boxed
- QTY: 43,000 lb. to 58,000 lb. per truckload
COMPOSITION & USAGE
NBR or EPDM rubber 100.0 PHR, Carbon Black 10-50 parts by weight and calcium carbonate 5-20 parts by weight.
Cleanout scrap rubber sheets are uncured, un-vulcanized and show traces of polymers that were cleaned with the respective material. This type of Banbury cleanout rubber can be EPDM or Nitrile / NBR based.
Custom compounders clean Banbury mixers before and after running batches of different rubber polymers such as EPDM, NBR, Butyl. A good composition of cleaning Banbury mixer will help reduce additional heat generation in kneading.
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.