MIXER CLEAN OUT RUBBER
SBR based rubber sheets collected from Banbury mixing cleanout process
- Banbury clean out rubber scrap: SBR 1502, SBR 1712 based
- No accelerator in compound, except traces from cleaning process
- Derived from production scrap, natural clean-out rubber sheets used to clean Banbury mixer between mixing cycles
- Color: Black or colored
- Packing: Palletized or boxed
- QTY: 43,000 lb. to 58,000 lb. per truckload
COMPOSITION & USAGE
Mixing clean out rubber sheets are uncured, un-vulcanized and show traces of polymers that were cleaned with the respective material.
Custom compounders clean Banbury mixers before and after running batches of different SBR based rubber polymers. A good composition of cleaning Banbury mixer will help reduce additional heat generation in kneading.
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.