TIRE TREAD COMPOUND OFF-GRADE
Un-vulcanized, uncured tire tread rubber, production excess scrap
- SBR/NR based Tire tread compound off-grade, with accelerator from tire manufacturing process
- Appearance: Full or partial tread pieces, un-vulcanized
- Color: Black, free of metal or fiber
- Grade: AB grade tread rubber compound <5% vulcanization
- Source: Collected from tire manufacturing post production scrap
- Packing: Palletized or boxed
- QTY: 43,000 lb. to 58,000 lb. per truckload
- Tire manufacturing plants generate tire tread compound, off-grade from production process. Most importantly, this material is collected in small pieces of tread ends or full cut treads that are uncured and semi processed.
- Uncured treads are not only a good alternate for A grade compound; treads can also be mixed and calendared to make a refined rubber compound. Since treads are semi-processed, they are exposed to head but still considered un-vulcanized rubber compound.
- In summary, Tire tread compound off grade typically have good abrasion of 100 to 130. Tensile strength varies 14 to 18 MPA and hardness Shore A ranges from 60-70 on an average. However, actual physical and chemical properties on scrap compounds vary from lot to lot.
We take pride in our speed of communication and making truckload movements extremely simple.
Remember: You send a message, we send a truck!
We work with tire plants and custom rubber mixing facilities across USA & Canada.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers include small to large volume manufacturers of recycled rubber products. For instance, we supply tire scrap compounds to manufacturers of molded rubber parts, conveyor belt manufacturers, rubber mat manufacturers and road safety rubber equipment manufacturers.