SEMI TIRE SIDEWALLS
Radial tire rings cut from 22.5″ or 24.5″ steel belted truck tires
SPECS & PACKING
- One full truckload is 1800 total semi tire sidewalls
- 25 truck tire rings per bundle, total 72 bundles per truckload
- Weight 22 lb. to 24 lb. per sidewall tire ring
- Clean cut semi truck tire rings, with not steel sticking out
- Tire sidewall ring sizes 22.5″ ID, OD size 34″ – 36″
- Tire sidewall rings cut from recycled semi truck tires
- Cover est. 12000+ sq. feet of tarp with one truckload of cut tires
- Estimate 7+ sq. feet coverage per silage tire sidewall
- Cover feedlot grain bunkers with recycled rubber, cut tire rings
- Replace whole tires with cut tire rings to hold down bunker silo tarps
Dairies, farms, feedlots and agricultural service provides work with us, primarily because we deliver on time and offer widest inventory of cut tire rings.
In addition, we supply cut tires from over 20 locations across USA. This allows us to fulfill large orders with the ability to ship multiple loads per week.
Our operations and logistics teams will ensure the best customer service.
Contact us for a quick quote. We supply tire bases from 20+ locations around USA. Therefore, we can offer a large stock supply of silage weights. Farms, dairies and agricultural businesses love working with our dedicated operations and logistics teams.
Inquire about multiple order discounts, direct drop shipments to any location with or without stop off service to multiple locations.