Production excess, un-vulcanized, uncured slab rubber.
Please contact us for pricing and availability. Product code: SCC
- Uncured SBR rubber compound in wigwag
- Uncured SBR compound strips and chunks
- Uncured SBR rubber compound slabs
- This is not tire compound, it’s non-tire, it’s from automotive rubber manufacturing process
- Shipments could have 10% or more material that may be lumped together and/or vulcanized
- Uncured SBR rubber compound is with cure pack
- Use for re-cycling and re-milling into wide spec refined rubber sheets
This low cost uncured rubber compound is used by rubber companies that produce molded goods, conveyor belts and low cost, wide spec engineered rubber parts. Consider it C/D grade uncured rubber compound with impurities. Material is sold on as / is basis and we do not guarantee the properties. Below list of properties if from an example shipment, to give you an idea of variance in lot to lot.
Example properties of sample batches showing tensile, shore A, Abrasion for uncured SBR slab rubber.
Please contact us for more info.
Photos of uncured SBR compound and uncured EPDM compound.