Production excess, un-vulcanized, uncured slab rubber.
Please contact us for pricing and availability. Product code: SCC
- Uncured SBR rubber compound in wigwag
- Uncured SBR compound strips and chunks
- Uncured SBR rubber compound slabs
- This is not tire compound, it’s non-tire, it’s from automotive rubber manufacturing process
- Shipments could have 10% or more material that may be lumped together and/or vulcanized
- Uncured SBR rubber compound is with cure pack
- Use for re-cycling and re-milling into wide spec refined rubber sheets
This low cost uncured rubber compound is used by rubber companies that produce molded goods, conveyor belts and low cost, wide spec engineered rubber parts. Consider it C/D grade uncured rubber compound with impurities. Material is sold on as / is basis and we do not guarantee the properties. Below list of properties if from an example shipment, to give you an idea of variance in lot to lot.
Example properties of sample batches showing tensile, shore A, Abrasion for uncured SBR slab rubber.
Please contact us for more info.
Photos of uncured SBR compound and uncured EPDM compound.
100% clean, metal free SBR rubber ground to size
Companion product to tire rubber buffings.
- This is SBR ground rubber (non-tire) granules
- Available in 4-10 mesh size or 1/4″ to 3/8″ size
- Consistent monthly supply of 20 to 40 tons available, on-going basis
- Available in 50 lb. bags bales or 2000 lb. bulk bags
- 100% metal free, passed through metal detector magnets
- Derived from non-tire, SBR gasket manufacturing process
- Granulated SBR rubber, used as an alternate or companion product to truck tire buffings
- Ideally rubber feedstock for synthetic turf surface, rubber flooring and mat applications
Please contact us for more info.
SBR Rubber Ground crumb granules.
SBR rubber powder granule sieve analysis
Un-vulcanized, uncured tire rubber compounds
We buy, sell, re-purpose and recycle uncured rubber compounds.
Please contact us for pricing and quotes.
- SBR/NR based un-cured non-vulcanized rubber compounds
- Production excess scrap rubber compounds
- Uncured, not fully vulcanized
- Off-spec production excess rubber compound from tire manufacturing
- Collected from tire manufacturing process
- Uncured rubber sheets, wigwag, chunks, strips
- Mixed grades of A, B, C uncured tire compounds
Off-spec SBR-NR rubber sheets, tire masterbatch & rubber compounds
Off-spec Masterbatch without cure pack & unvulcanized rubber compound with sulphur cure pack. Grade A, B, C
Unvulcanized masterbatch without cure pack and un-cured SBR-NR rubber rubber compound from tire manufacturing process.
Available as scrap SBR masterbatch without cure pack or tire rubber compound with SBR and natural rubber. Tire factory rejection, scrap, off-spec Grade A masterbatch.
Low-cost rubber compound used in engineered rubber products ranging from automotive to belting applications. Used for technical rubber products, bumpers, mats, gaskets, pads, wheels, tread rubber and shoe sole applications.
- Uncured and unvulcanized rubber sheets
- Sourced from tire manufacturing plants in USA
- Scrap tire rubber masterbatch with carbon black and oil, without cure package and scrap tire Grade A rubber compound with cure pack
Single Polymer, SBR De-vulcanized reclaim rubber
HIGH TENSILE 942+ PSI Hardness 50+ Shore A.
SBR F28E is a non-tire single polymer, 100% mechanically de-vulcanized slab rubber. The SBR master batch reclaim rubber sheets are fully un-cured, un-accelerated and ready for mixing or milling with sulphur cure pack. Rubber compounding and mixing companies use this SBR reclaim as virgin polymer replacement. It’s derived from new post-industrial rubber sprues and trims from rubber gasket manufacturing process. This is 100% metal free, guaranteed, tested and certified SBR master batch rubber.
SBR reclaim de-vulcanized rubber contents:
- SBR Elastomer (100% SBR): 46%
- Carbon Black: 33%
- Process Oil: 14%,
- Accelerants and stabilizers = 7%
SBR RECLAIM RUBBER PROPERTIES
|Product Code||SBR RECLAIM #F28E|
|Hardness (Shore A)||50 +- 5|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||942+|
|Elongation (%)||130% min|
|Compression Set (%)||25% max|
SBR RECLAIM RUBBER CHARACTERISTICS
Typical Physical Properties (model compound) with SBR devulcanized non-tire rubber master batch.
Formulation and results cured at 150०C with SBR reclaim rubber
|DESCRIPTION||PARTS PER HUNDRED DRY RUBBER|
|Devulcanized SBR Masterbatch||100|
|SBR 1502 (Processing Aid)||3|
|N330 Carbon Black||3|