We process and sell machine cut, truck tire rings / sidewalls and tire treads from semi tires, cut into 3 pieces.
New buyers, please contact us today to get a quote on:
- Nylon / bias ply cut tire sidewalls for silage weights or to stamp rubber products
- Radial tire sidewalls 24.5″, 22.5″ weighing around 24 to 28 lb for bunker covers
- Cut radial tire treads / tire tops from truck or bus tires for TDF or shredding
- Sidewalls for traffic safety barrels. Cut tire rings to fit plastic traffic barrels
- Machine cut radial or nylon sidewalls with no steel sticking out
- Baled, bundles of sidewalls delivered to any state in US
If you are scrap tire recycler or processor looking to sell cut tire rings, please contact us today using the form below. Please tell us if you cut radial tire sidewalls or bias ply semi tire sidewalls. We take both kinds, full truck loads of flatbeds and dry vans. We also buy scrap tire inner tubes from semi truck tires. Please contact us today if you have material to sell.
Cut tire rings & sidewalls from nylon bias ply semi tires
We collect nylon bias ply truck tire sidewalls across multiple locations across the east coast and west coast. We cut, bundle nylon sidewalls and ship to any location across New York to Los Angeles.
If you are a buyer, looking for a supplier of nylon tire treads or nylon tire sidewalls, please contact us today.
If you are a company that generates scrap nylon bias ply tires and are looking for a cost effective or zero cost solution to dispose semi tires, please contact us today.
We supply sidewalls from truck & bus tires and will deliver to all states across the US and export to any port in the world. Nylon / Bias ply sidewalls and nylon tire treads are also used to stamp a variety of rubber products.
Nylon tire sidewalls / tire rings for dairy farms, beef producers and farmers.
- Protect silage by switching from whole tires to cut tire rings, from nylon semi tires
- Use metal free (no wires) nylon sidewalls to cover bunker silos and drive over piles
- Nylon sidewalls don’t hold water, they can be stacked and are heavier then passenger car tires
- Eliminate insects and pathogens by using 100% nylon sidewalls
Sidewalls rings from radial scrap truck tires. We source any size sidewalls, including 10x20s, 11×22.5s, 24.5s radial or nylon bias ply tires. Companies looking for scrap truck tire sidewalls for use in dairy farms / silage covering applications or use with plastic cones, traffic barrels, please contact us tooday. We buy, sell and source scrap tire rings that are clean cut nylon truck tire sidewalls or radial scrap tire sidewalls with no steel extruding.
For buy / sell inquiries for truck tire sidewalls please contact us today.
We sell scrap tire rings / truck tire sidewalls for silage tarp weights for milk dairy cattle farms and bunker silos, traffic barrel cone base sidewalls, 22.5″ truck tire rings for cone ballest. Rubber rings are also used as cone based channelizer safety products.read more
We buy any size used inner tubes for recycling.
Suppliers, please contact us today by phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We buy used inner tubes from semi tires, 10x20s and any size truck tire inner tubes. We sort through the used inner tubes and separate good flaps (tire liners), blue stripe inner tubes, red yellow stripe inner tubes and natural rubber inner tubes.
Please contact us today if you are looking to sell used inner tubes or buy flaps.
- We buy used truck tire inner tubes with blue stripes (butyl rubber inner tubes)
- We pickup full or partial truckloads of semi trick tire whole tubes with red, yellow lines
- We buy used truck tire tubes cut into pieces, whole inner tubes with or without valves
- We accept deliveries of used inner tubes in bales, bins, rolloffs, loose and offer pickup across many states
Sample inventory of used inner tubes:
Blue line used inner tubes from retreading & recap shops
Nylon friction unvulcanized tyre compound
Tyre manufacturing scrap – with nylon fabric, poly fabric with un-vulcanzied rubber compound. Shipped for recycling and re-purpose, loaded in block form or chunks of nylon friction. This material is from tire production plants, it is un-cured and semi-vulcanized with no-stell, only fabric of various types.
Please contact us for buy or sell inquiries for nylon friction rubber scrap.