Single Polymer, SBR De-vulcanized reclaim rubber
HIGH TENSILE 942+ PSI Hardness 50+ Shore A.
SBR F28E is a non-tire single polymer, 100% mechanically de-vulcanized slab rubber. The SBR master batch reclaim rubber sheets are fully un-cured, un-accelerated and ready for mixing or milling with sulphur cure pack. Rubber compounding and mixing companies use this SBR reclaim as virgin polymer replacement. It’s derived from new post-industrial rubber sprues and trims from rubber gasket manufacturing process. This is 100% metal free, guaranteed, tested and certified SBR master batch rubber.
SBR reclaim de-vulcanized rubber contents:
- SBR Elastomer (100% SBR): 46%
- Carbon Black: 33%
- Process Oil: 14%,
- Accelerants and stabilizers = 7%
SBR RECLAIM RUBBER PROPERTIES
|Product Code||SBR RECLAIM #F28E|
|Hardness (Shore A)||50 +- 5|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||942+|
|Elongation (%)||130% min|
|Compression Set (%)||25% max|
SBR RECLAIM RUBBER CHARACTERISTICS
Typical Physical Properties (model compound) with SBR devulcanized non-tire rubber master batch.
Formulation and results cured at 150०C with SBR reclaim rubber
|DESCRIPTION||PARTS PER HUNDRED DRY RUBBER|
|Devulcanized SBR Masterbatch||100|
|SBR 1502 (Processing Aid)||3|
|N330 Carbon Black||3|
Single polymer NR, EPDM, SBR, Butyl, NBR rubber masterbatch
Also available as custom compound developed to your specs.
- NR masterbatch. Single polymer NRF32 derived exclusively from NR inner tubes
- EPDM masterbatch. EPDMF41 derived from window channels
- SBR masterbatch. Single polymer SBRF28E derived from gasket manufacturing process
- Butyl sulphur cured. ButylPNE derived exclusively from butyl rubber inner tubes
- Butyl resin cured. ButylBLD derived exclusively from tire curing bladders
- Uncured, unaccelerated masterbatch from 100% thermo mechanical devulcanization process.
- Single polymer, carbon black and oil. No additional ingredients added
- Available as a compound with accelerators, sulfur and processing aids
- Homogeneous product, lot by lot. Doesn’t stick to mills or mixers
- Less loss of properties compared to any other kind of polymer substitute
- Consistent supply of 20 to 100 tons per month, delivered to your location
- Can be used as a replacement or filler with virgin SBR based compounds
- Low compound viscosity allows easy compression and injection molding
- Incorporates well with tire compound formulations, custom formulations for belting, automotive and industrial rubber applications
- Higher quality of devulcanized masterbatch enables customers to use high concentrations in various SBR, NR, IR, EPDM, IIR compounds without reformulation of the virgin compound
- High retention of the physical properties of the original compounds. Can be mixed in without problems associated with other types of commercially available devulcanized rubbers made by chemically modified – autoclaved baked tire compounds
Packed in 6″ extruded rubber coils, 1200 kgs per skid. 20mt min. order, door delivery available.
Replace virgin NR with natural rubber reclaim.
Description: Natural rubber reclaim, fully de-vulcanized, 100% metal free, low cost replacement of virgin Natural rubber. It’s consistent in price and properties.
Usage: Can be used as stand-alone polymer masterbatch with accelerators and sulfur for low-cost rubber compound manufacturing. Used for technical rubber products, bumpers, mats, gaskets, pads, wheels, tread rubber and shoe sole applications.
NATURAL RECLAIMED RUBBER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Fully Un-cured, un-accelerated NR rubber in masterbatch form
- Homogeneous product, lot by lot.
- Clean & free of contaminants
- Very consistent material properties
- No offensive odors
- Doesn’t stick to mills or mixers
- Non-tirem, single polymer masterbatch with carbon black and oil
Typical Physical Properties (NR model compound)
NR-F32 de-vulcanized rubber masterbatch can be easily compounded with other elastomers, oils, carbon black, processing aids, accelerators, and sulfur in internal mixers or two roll mills in one or two pass mixing cycles. Below formula for natural reclaimed rubber made into a ready to use NR compound with addition of accelerators, sulfur, and small amounts of carbon black, and processing aids.
Physical Properties of NR model compound
Cured @150C t90 +5’
Hardness Shore A
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Elongation at Break (%)
Specific Gravity (gm/cm3)
Compression Set (%)
ML1 + 4@100C
Packaging for NR rubber masterbatch / compound.
Available in extruded 30 kg coils (approx). Thick ¾” X 6” wide. Forty coils per skid. Product covered with EVA black bags, polyethylene wrapped, and banded.
NR RECLAIMED RUBBER PHOTOS
Please contact us if you are looking for a USA based distributor for rubber masterbatch. We deliver to all states within North and South America.