Reclaimed Butyl rubber
BUTYL RECLAIM PRODUCT INFO.
- Derived exclusively from Butyl rubber inner tubes
- Guaranteed metal free, homogenous lots with consistent properties
- 100+ PSI Tensile strength, 480% EB
- Rubber hydrocarbon 50% or higher
- NON-Aromatic oils used in minimal % for reclaim rubber production
RECLAIMED RUBBER MANUFACTURING INFO
- REACH Compliant, with SVHC and PAH test reports available
- Commercial scale Monthly production of 2000+ metric tons as of 2016
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified manufacturing plants
- Plants successfully audited and approved by customers
- Exclusive, completely separate production facilities for Tire reclaimed rubber and Butyl reclaimed rubber
BUTYL RECLAIMED RUBBER PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
|Product code:||BUTYL #501|
|Derived from:||100% Butyl rubber inner tubes|
|HARDNESS SHORE A||45 +/- 5|
|MV ML(1+4) @ 212 °F||40 – 60|
|ELONGATION %||min 480|
|Rubber hydrocarbon %||min 50|
|Acetone Extract %||13 +/- 3|
|Ash Content %||4 +/- 2|
|Carbon black %||min 27|
|Volatile matter %||max 1|
BUTYL RECLAIMED RUBBER CHARACTERISTICS
|Product info.||● Extruded black slab rubber sheets / strips, derived from butyl ribber inner tubes|
● Doesn’t stick to mills or mixers. No offensive odors
● Free of metal, consistent properties lot by lot
● All lots certified and shipped with COAs
|Applications:||Tire inner liners, hoses, cables, butyl rubber inner tubes, adhesives molded and extruded rubber parts, rubber liners and sheets|
|Packing||● Extruded slabs, separated by low melt point EVA bags|
● Labeled and streteched wrapped on plastic pallets
● Bulk packing or 50 lb. low melt point EVA bags, for easy handling
|Characteristics||● Mixes fast, without sticking, during banbury / mill mixing in one or two pass mixing cycles|
● Compounds with other elastomers, oils, carbon black, processing aids, accelerators & sulfur
● Can be used as replacement or filler. Blend or standalone polymer, low cost masterbatch
● Maintains aging properties and compound viscosity
EPDM RECLAIM SLAB RUBBER SHEETS PHOTOS:
Single polymer NR, EPDM, SBR, Butyl, NBR rubber masterbatch
Also available as custom compound developed to your specs.
- NR masterbatch. Single polymer NRF32 derived exclusively from NR inner tubes
- EPDM masterbatch. EPDMF41 derived from window channels
- SBR masterbatch. Single polymer SBRF28E derived from gasket manufacturing process
- Butyl sulphur cured. ButylPNE derived exclusively from butyl rubber inner tubes
- Butyl resin cured. ButylBLD derived exclusively from tire curing bladders
- Uncured, unaccelerated masterbatch from 100% thermo mechanical devulcanization process.
- Single polymer, carbon black and oil. No additional ingredients added
- Available as a compound with accelerators, sulfur and processing aids
- Homogeneous product, lot by lot. Doesn’t stick to mills or mixers
- Less loss of properties compared to any other kind of polymer substitute
- Consistent supply of 20 to 100 tons per month, delivered to your location
- Can be used as a replacement or filler with virgin SBR based compounds
- Low compound viscosity allows easy compression and injection molding
- Incorporates well with tire compound formulations, custom formulations for belting, automotive and industrial rubber applications
- Higher quality of devulcanized masterbatch enables customers to use high concentrations in various SBR, NR, IR, EPDM, IIR compounds without reformulation of the virgin compound
- High retention of the physical properties of the original compounds. Can be mixed in without problems associated with other types of commercially available devulcanized rubbers made by chemically modified – autoclaved baked tire compounds
Packed in 6″ extruded rubber coils, 1200 kgs per skid. 20mt min. order, door delivery available.
We buy any size used inner tubes for recycling.
Suppliers, please contact us today by phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We buy used inner tubes from semi tires, 10x20s and any size truck tire inner tubes. We sort through the used inner tubes and separate good flaps (tire liners), blue stripe inner tubes, red yellow stripe inner tubes and natural rubber inner tubes.
Please contact us today if you are looking to sell used inner tubes or buy flaps.
- We buy used truck tire inner tubes with blue stripes (butyl rubber inner tubes)
- We pickup full or partial truckloads of semi trick tire whole tubes with red, yellow lines
- We buy used truck tire tubes cut into pieces, whole inner tubes with or without valves
- We accept deliveries of used inner tubes in bales, bins, rolloffs, loose and offer pickup across many states
Sample inventory of used inner tubes:
Blue line used inner tubes from retreading & recap shops
* Material available for immediate delivery
Palletized rolls of bromo butyl rubber sheets available
Bromo butyl scrap rubber rolls of 1/4″ thick bromo butyl x 48″ wide x 62.25′ long. Bromo butyl sheets has a textured poly on one side, rolled on cores, boxed, suspended on the cores. There are 6 boxes of bromo butyl rubber compound to one pallet, each roll weighing about 350lbs. The sheets are generated from a factory producing bromo butyl sheets used as liners in mining equipment.
The bromo butyl rubber compound is in its uncured state, but just past the expiry meaning it has begun to cure up.
Please contact us if you are interesting in bromo butyl rubber sheets.
Spec sheet showing tensile strength and other characteristics of bromo butyl sheets.
Tyre curing bladders & bagomatic butyl scrap rubber bladders
|Product||Butyl Bladders, passenger, suv and truck size bagomatic bladders in baled form|
|Specs||Vulcanized, scrap butyl bladders, Clean, contamination free 100% butyl tyre bladders|
|Price||Please contact us|
|Packing||Bales loaded in 40 ft container.|
|Load size||20 MT per 40 ft HC container|
Please contact us today with your export inquiryread more