Clean cut tire rings for traffic barrels
New buyers, please contact us today to get delivered quote to any location
- BASE DRUM TIRE RING 21.75″I.D, 35″-36″O.D.
- Tire rings cut from 22.5″ commercial truck / semi tires
- Radial tire sidewalls est. weight 25 LB
- Cut tire rings fit perfectly on traffic safety barrels
- No steel, clean cut tire rings
- No cuts, no gashes, machine cut tire rings bundled and banded for easy handling.
22.5″ tire weights for traffic barrels, use by traffic barricades companies.
We process and sell machine cut, truck tire rings / sidewalls and tire treads from semi tires, cut into 3 pieces.
New buyers, please contact us today to get a quote on:
- Nylon / bias ply cut tire sidewalls for silage weights or to stamp rubber products
- Radial tire sidewalls 24.5″, 22.5″ weighing around 24 to 28 lb for bunker covers
- Cut radial tire treads / tire tops from truck or bus tires for TDF or shredding
- Sidewalls for traffic safety barrels. Cut tire rings to fit plastic traffic barrels
- Machine cut radial or nylon sidewalls with no steel sticking out
- Baled, bundles of sidewalls delivered to any state in US
If you are scrap tire recycler or processor looking to sell cut tire rings, please contact us today using the form below. Please tell us if you cut radial tire sidewalls or bias ply semi tire sidewalls. We take both kinds, full truck loads of flatbeds and dry vans. We also buy scrap tire inner tubes from semi truck tires. Please contact us today if you have material to sell.
Cut tire rings & sidewalls from nylon bias ply semi tires
We collect nylon bias ply truck tire sidewalls across multiple locations across the east coast and west coast. We cut, bundle nylon sidewalls and ship to any location across New York to Los Angeles.
If you are a buyer, looking for a supplier of nylon tire treads or nylon tire sidewalls, please contact us today.
If you are a company that generates scrap nylon bias ply tires and are looking for a cost effective or zero cost solution to dispose semi tires, please contact us today.
We supply sidewalls from truck & bus tires and will deliver to all states across the US and export to any port in the world. Nylon / Bias ply sidewalls and nylon tire treads are also used to stamp a variety of rubber products.
Nylon tire sidewalls / tire rings for dairy farms, beef producers and farmers.
- Protect silage by switching from whole tires to cut tire rings, from nylon semi tires
- Use metal free (no wires) nylon sidewalls to cover bunker silos and drive over piles
- Nylon sidewalls don’t hold water, they can be stacked and are heavier then passenger car tires
- Eliminate insects and pathogens by using 100% nylon sidewalls
Sidewalls rings from radial scrap truck tires. We source any size sidewalls, including 10x20s, 11×22.5s, 24.5s radial or nylon bias ply tires. Companies looking for scrap truck tire sidewalls for use in dairy farms / silage covering applications or use with plastic cones, traffic barrels, please contact us tooday. We buy, sell and source scrap tire rings that are clean cut nylon truck tire sidewalls or radial scrap tire sidewalls with no steel extruding.
For buy / sell inquiries for truck tire sidewalls please contact us today.
We sell scrap tire rings / truck tire sidewalls for silage tarp weights for milk dairy cattle farms and bunker silos, traffic barrel cone base sidewalls, 22.5″ truck tire rings for cone ballest. Rubber rings are also used as cone based channelizer safety products.read more
For sale. Cut tires & sidewalls for silo tarp weights.
New customers – please include your delivery address in the contact form.
Radial truck / bus cut tires or Nylon (steel free) car tire rings.
Sidewalls rings from radial scrap truck tires for use in dairy farms owners for silo covers. Heavy weight, scrap truck tire rings are about 28 lb each and bus cut tires are 24 lb each. Scrap radial truck and bus tires are cut by custom sidewall cutter, machine cut, no-metal sticking out. These tire rings are ideal for farm bunker silos, silage pits and drive over piles. Sidewalls are ideal for bunker covers, they are stackable and shipped in bundles of 30 or 50 loaded on a flatbed or 53′ dry van / semi load. We load around 1800 cut tire rings per full semi load.
We also supply nylon / bias ply cut tire rings for bunker covers that weigh much less then radials but have no metal sticking out.
Our recent shipments of cut tire sidewalls went to Canada, Iowa, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Kansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Upstate New York and Wisconsin. Above are some photos of recent shipment of cut tire rings for bunk silos.