Mechanically de-vulcanzied rubber
Single polymer NR, EPDM, SBR, Butyl, NBR rubber masterbatch
Also available as custom compound developed to your specs.
- NR masterbatch. Single polymer NRF32 derived exclusively from NR inner tubes
- EPDM masterbatch. EPDMF41 derived from window channels
- SBR masterbatch. Single polymer SBRF28E derived from gasket manufacturing process
- Butyl sulphur cured. ButylPNE derived exclusively from butyl rubber inner tubes
- Butyl resin cured. ButylBLD derived exclusively from tire curing bladders
- Uncured, unaccelerated masterbatch from 100% thermo mechanical devulcanization process.
- Single polymer, carbon black and oil. No additional ingredients added
- Available as a compound with accelerators, sulfur and processing aids
- Homogeneous product, lot by lot. Doesn’t stick to mills or mixers
- Less loss of properties compared to any other kind of polymer substitute
- Consistent supply of 20 to 100 tons per month, delivered to your location
- Can be used as a replacement or filler with virgin SBR based compounds
- Low compound viscosity allows easy compression and injection molding
- Incorporates well with tire compound formulations, custom formulations for belting, automotive and industrial rubber applications
- Higher quality of devulcanized masterbatch enables customers to use high concentrations in various SBR, NR, IR, EPDM, IIR compounds without reformulation of the virgin compound
- High retention of the physical properties of the original compounds. Can be mixed in without problems associated with other types of commercially available devulcanized rubbers made by chemically modified – autoclaved baked tire compounds
Packed in 6″ extruded rubber coils, 1200 kgs per skid. 20mt min. order, door delivery available.