- We go over the pricing, quantity, loading and logistics (by email / phone).
- You send a deposit against the terms set in a pro-forma invoice.
- Balance payment upon receiving proof of loading and containers checked into the port.
- Container loading starts within 10 days of receiving a deposit.
- You will receive around 5 loading pictures:
Empty container, half load container, full load container, door closed showing container & seal number
- You can check (online) with shipping company for proof of containers being turned into the port
- Deposit as per invoice to book the material
- Balance payment upon electronic copy of weight slip + loading pictures + commercial invoice
- Currently, we accept TT (SWIFT wire), RTGS or ACH payments
- We do not offer, include or provide PSI certification
- All CNF quotes include ocean freight only
Need sample letter of credit & contract docs?
Get in touch with us today for any of these..
- Bank Comfort letter (BCL)
- Non-Circumvention Non-Disclosure Agreement(NCND)
- Master Fee Protection Agreement(MFPA)
- Letter of intent (LOI)
- Proforma Invoice (FCO)