Raise hay bales with sliced tire sidewalls instead of clay piles
We deliver full truck loads to all states within US. Please contact us for a quote.
- Sidewalls are a low cost alternate to protect hay bales and lift off the ground
- Cut tire rings replace sand piles to lift hay bales
- You can drive over the tire rings without breaking anything
- Protect hay bales from water and dirt contamination by place rigid rubber tire sidewalls under the hay bales
- Rugged, weather resilient tire rubber lifts for hay bales
Tire rubber sidewalls are ideal for protecting hay bales. Place two or four rings per bale, stack multiple hay bales on top. Protect thousands of hay bales from staying on the ground. The spacing between the cut tire slices do drain water and other materials, under the bales. Vehicles and equipment can drive over the tire sidewalls without having to re-build the sand piles to lift hay bales.
See photos of tire sidewalls.
Cut tires for silage weights & bunker covers
- Wire free, cut tire rings to cover tarp
- Tire sidewalls from passenger / suv tires
- Metal free tire weights to cover silage piles
- Bunker covers for sale, shipped in truckload quantity
Please contact us for for sales & quotes. We deliver to all states within USA & Canada.