Scrap, out dated, un-used and surplus tire treads & Camel back
Please contact us for recycling & further info.
We are a USA based rubber recycler that collects large quantities of pre-cured tread rubber from retread / re-cap plants.
- We recycle any size, any kind of pre-cured treads
- Whole treads or cut pieces of tread rubber
- Out of style, dis-continued styles, old and out-dated treads
- We also recycle out-of spec / off-spec uncured camel back rubber rolls
- We recycle many types of rejected / rejection / out-dated camel back scrap rubber
See example photos of pre-cured treads for recycling
See example photos of scrap camel back rubber for recycling
- SORT THE BLUE LINE TUBES
- Remove flaps and non-blue line tubes
- Cut Blue line tubes in half. Ok to leave valves or take out if you like.
Ways to cut tubes: Bandsaw or box cutterread more