About 24Tons Inc.
For our mailing address and shipping address, please see our Contact Page
Since 2009, 24Tons Inc. has become a leader in sourcing, supply and distribution of rubber products around the globe. Our recycled rubber products provide cost-savings to our customers as well as benefit the environment by avoiding landfill waste.
Based in New York, we are currently the leading supplier of tire derived by-products in the United States.
We consolidate product sourcing, logistics, warehousing and distribution of products in multiple truckload quantities. We serve rubber companies across the globe; having surpassed a total of 8 million pounds of rubber feedstock import/export and distribution across North America, Europe and India during 2015.
- Supply & consolidate rubber products for TDF, agricultural, livestock and traffic safety industries
- Source & procure high quality, low cost rubber feedstock for rubber manufacturers
- Warehouse & distribute reclaimed rubber polymers iuncludng SBR, NR, EPDM, Butyl
- Recycle tire rubber, production excess rubber and non-conforming materials
- Tire manufacturers
- Rubber compounding companies
- Tire retread plants
- Engineered rubber parts manufacturers
- Traffic safety companies
- Agricultural and livestock companies
24Tons Inc. has changed the industry standard in professionalism and importance of superior customer service. We understand that customers are constantly in search of new and innovative processes to improve quality standards and achieve cost savings. In an effort to uphold our standards, we constantly evaluate new processes and find that our customers remain loyal to our products for quality and steady supply.
24Tons Inc. also offers closed loop recycling and toll processing solutions to customers interested in reclaiming scrap rubber and production excess materials.
Call us today for inquiries or further information about our company 888-679-9533